congress facility
   
room capacity
Auditorium
 
 
 
 
 
Venue
History
Architecture
conference centre

History of the Building

1936: planned by Mussolini's best architects,
Francesco Mansutti and Gino Miozzo, the building was
originally used for "female physical and mental
training" by the "GIL" (Gioventù Italiana del
Littorio).


1977: Transferal of the property to the Autonomous
Province of Bolzano.

1989: The building is placed under protection as an
historical landmark.

1995: Advertisement of the competition for the
restructuring, for which Klaus Kada is selected.

1997: Transferal of the property to the European
Academy of Bolzano.

1998: Laying of the Cornerstone.

13.09.02: Opening celebration.



For more information click here.

 

 
 
Twin-Partner © 2003-2004 EURAC research